SCCM 2012 – List of SQL queries – Karthick Jokirathinam's blog

SQL Query to find ADD or Remove Programs of a specific machine select b.Name0,a.DisplayName0,b.User_Name0, a.Version0 from v_Add_Remove_Programs a join v_R_System b on a.ResourceID=b.ResourceID

SCCM Query Computer Name for OSD - System Center Dudes

SCCM Query to identify who imported OSD Computers. Benoit Lecours Ap SCCM, SQL, SSRS Leave a Comment. ... SCCM Query Computer Name for OSD. Benoit Lecours. Founder of System Center Dudes. Based in Montreal, Canada, Senior Microsoft SCCM Consultant, 5 times Enterprise Mobility MVP. Working in the industry since 1999.

SCCM 2012 Device Collection query for computer Name

· Configuration Manager 2012 - General https: ... I just want to know sccm 2012 device collection query for Computer name with first two or three letter. I tried below , it is not working with computer name start with SRD.

SCCM Query to show the machine name ip address and MAC …

SCCM Query to show the machine name ip address and MAC address Hi all , how to create a report in SCCM 2012 that include only the Machine Name , IP address and MAC Address for the Machines in a specific collection .

Q&A: SCCM Query Per Computer Name | ITNinja

SCCM Query Per Computer Name. TheMessican. 04/23/2 views. Systems Management Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager ... MACHINE.NAME AS SYSTEM_NAME FROM MACHINE WHERE (MACHINE.NAME like 'sys-bsc%') ORDER BY SYSTEM_NAME. Answered 04/23/2013 by: SMal.tmcc. All Answers.

SQL Queries FOR SCCM | Vasanthblog

· Home SQL Queries FOR SCCM. SQL Queries FOR SCCM. Febru Ma vasanthsccm. SQL Query To Retrieve Advanced Clients Assigned Site Code And Client Version. ... SQL Query To Locate The Machine Name For A Specified IP Address.

Useful Configuration Manager Queries | Microsoft Mercenary

Joe currently focuses on Intune, Azure Rights Management, Advanced Threat Analytics, Azure AD Premium, Azure RemoteApp, and Configuration Manager and has over 20 years’ experience as a technical trainer, presenter, project manager, and implementer.

SCCM query: How to get Latest user-logon registration (if ...

SCCM query: How to get Latest user-logon registration (if any) and display PC, IP, User, logontimestamp. Ask Question. up vote 0 down vote favorite. I'm trying to create a SQL 2005 query to retrieve and combine records from 3 SCCM Data Views. The first view contains records of valid PC's; the second contains logon-information containing: PC-id ...

SCCM Configmgr Report find Computers for the list of ...

This report gives you all the machines name with your supplied user names if you have bulk users to know all . Create report with below SQL code and Run Other SCCM reports based on last logged on user names SELECT GS.Name0, GS.UserName0, WS.LastHWScan, GS.Domain0, OS.Caption0, SYS.SystemRole0 FROM v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM GS, v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM ...

Creating an SCCM Collection from List of Computers in Excel

Creating an SCCM Collection from an List of Computers in Excel. Published by Chris Kibble on June 3, ... One thing to note is that you’re adding systems by name when you do it in a query, and not as direct adds. ... Create a new query in SCCM. You can do this under queries, or as part of a collection, whatever is needed. ...

Query for MAC addresses - The Spiceworks Community

· SCCM Report query for Machinename and the MAC address. as per subject you need name and mac address for that install and run "advance IP scanner" it will give you both.

SCCM data collection Query for sql Server Machine

I have this query but I like to exclude machine with Server management studio and Viual studio installed . I just want SQL Server only but it detect SQL Server machine and any machine that has Server Management Studio or Visual studio.

Ultimate SCCM Query Collection List - Top Collection Queries

· Get Machine Name of a User in SCCM Environment In the ConfigMgr environment while performing Application Deployments. Sometimes Users don't mention their machine names.This Function takes either SAMACCOUNTNAME or a Name (uses ADSI to prompt for the matched users) and then retrieves the NetbiosName stored in the instance of

SCCM Report query for Machinename and the MAC address

· SCCM Report query for Machines and the MAC address; get machine names and MAC addresses using SCCM. Venu Singireddy's blog ♦ Design ♦ Develop ♦ Automate ♦ Deploy ♦ Monday, Febru. SCCM Report query for Machinename and the MAC address ...

Finding Workstations or Servers Without SCCM Client ...

This entry was posted in SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012 and tagged sccm client installed, sccm client query collection, sccm collections, sccm sclient collection. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback.

Tiny script to get the Computer name and Serial number ...

Tiny script to get the Computer name and Serial number from SCCM 2012. By Jonathan on October 19, ... 2 Responses to Tiny script to get the Computer name and Serial number from SCCM 2012. gary Knigge March 18, ... New System Center Virtual Machine Manager Analytics solution.

#ConfigMgr Query for all software installed for all ...

#ConfigMgr Query for all software installed for all machines in a collection. ... (replace <CollectionID> with your actual collection name) ... Hi, how do i run this query? Do i need to create a new one in the Configuration Manager or do i run this query directly on our sql server? Reply. Cameron Fuller Febru.

SCCM 2007 R2 - Find a Computer by MAC Address - …

SCCM 2007 R2 – Find a Computer by MAC Address. ... dummy” collection and I use it to run through the process of adding a computer by MAC address so that I can get the name, site code and status of the machine without actually adding to anything that would actually affect the computer. ... query SCCM SCCM 2007 R2 spotlight System Center ...

SCCM Collection Query - Virtual Machines - TechyGeeksHome

SCCM Collection Query – Virtual Machines by A.J. Armstrong · Published 16th February 2016 · Updated 17th June 2018 If you are looking for a SCCM collection query for virtual machines in your environment, then you can use this query below:

SCCM SQL Query for Microsoft Office 32 Bit and 64 Bit

This post contains the SCCM SQL query for Microsoft office 32 bit and 64 bit. Many organizations today use Microsoft office to simply the work. Listing out office versions installed on all machines …

SCCM Reports ( SCCM SQL Queries) | SCCM - mssccm.com

SELECT DISTINCT c.Name0 AS [Machine Name] , a.DisplayName0 AS [software name], a.Version0 AS [Version], dbo.v_FullCollectionMembership.CollectionID FROM dbo.v_Add_Remove_Programs AS a INNER JOIN dbo.v_R_System AS c ON a.ResourceID = c.ResourceID INNER JOIN

How to Export a collection to CSV in SCCM 2012 - Windows ...

· My background was SMS 2003 and now I have jumped to SCCM 2012. There is no obvious way to export collection membership objects to csv (excel) file.

Venu Singireddy's blog: SCCM Collection queries

· SCCM Collection query computer name: The following WQL query will add the machines to a collection based on their naming conventions. This query is useful if we want to only some machines to a collection using a query with starting names (ABC-XXXX) or machines named using business unit (HR-XXXXXX).

Prompted Query to find machines based on MAC address ...

· One of my customers asked me to build this example query and I figured I would share with everyone, not just one company. it can be handy when you are doing OS Deployment testing and you need to look up a machine based on its MAC address to delete it so it becomes an “unknown computer” again.

How To: Inventory Software in System Center Configuration ...

System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) allows an enterprise to manage and deploy applications to all devices in their environment. The product is incredibly powerful and has an astonishing array of features, ranging from endpoint security to application deployment and patching. ... Navigate to a client machine and open the Configuration ...

ConfigMgr, Query Machines Based on TopConsoleUser in a ...

If you enable Asset Intelligence to inventory the TopConsoleUser for a machine, you can extract all machines based on the TopConsoleUser for that group. ... Configuration Manager, group, query, SCCM, sub select query, top console user, topconsoleuser, ... Name * Email * Website. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

SCCM SQL Query for Microsoft Office 32 Bit and 64 Bit

This post contains the SCCM SQL query for Microsoft office 32 bit and 64 bit. Many organizations today use Microsoft office to simply the work. Listing out office versions installed on all machines …

How to create a SCCM Query - System Center Central

How to create a SCCM Query Blog, Config Manager. by Simon Skinner on July 14th, 2009. Here is the basic principal to creating your queries, in the SCCM console there is a section called “Queries” ... So I looking for all the Windows 7 machines in our SCCM Site.

How To Find the Collection Membership Information of a ...

· Note: Replace ClientMachineName with the name of the Client Machine in question. Additionally, you can also make a Custom Report to get this information if you intend to use this frequently: The SQL Statement For this Report would be as follows:

SCCM query: How to get Latest user-logon registration (if ...

SCCM query: How to get Latest user-logon registration (if any) and display PC, IP, User, logontimestamp. Ask Question. up vote 0 down vote favorite. I'm trying to create a SQL 2005 query to retrieve and combine records from 3 SCCM Data Views. The first view contains records of valid PC's; the second contains logon-information containing: PC-id ...

How to use SCCM Dynamic Queries in your Deployment Collections

How to use SCCM Dynamic Queries in your Deployment Collections. ... Since we want to exclude these machines from the collection I simply negate the above query with a not statement. So give me all IDs that are not part of that sub-selection. ... Deployment, Error, Package, Queries, Query, SCCM 2012 R2, Step-by-Step.

SCCM Collection Query - Virtual Machines - TechyGeeksHome

SCCM Collection Query - Virtual Machines - If you are looking for a SCCM collection query for virtual machines in your environment, then you can use this query below: select - SCCM Collection Query ... SMS_R_System.Name, SMS_R_System.SMSUniqueIdentifier, SMS_R_System.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup, SMS_R_System.Client from SMS_R_System …

Find All Duplicated Computer Objects in SCCM Database…

Thushara J at 6:09 AM. thanks for above query. but I have two questions. 1.when we check our system by using the given script, we have found that both the records are having client= yes. and some are client=0.

Find All Duplicated Computer Objects in SCCM Database…

Find All Duplicated Computer Objects in SCCM Database... Adrian K's vBlog VMware and SCCM Resource ... in order to identify the duplicates we need to create a new collection with following query: ... select R.ResourceID,R.ResourceType,R.Name,R.SMSUniqueIdentifier,R.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,R.Client …

Onboard Windows 10 machines using System Center ...

For more information about System Center Configuration Manager Compliance see Compliance Settings in Configuration Manager. Offboard machines using System Center Configuration Manager. For security reasons, the package used to Offboard machines will expire 30 days after the date it was downloaded.

SCCM SQL QUERY FOR FINDING NEWLY DISCOVERED MACHINES …

· home sccm sql query for finding newly discovered machines in sccm SCCM SQL QUERY FOR FINDING NEWLY DISCOVERED MACHINES IN SCCM …

ConfigMgr Console Queries: Serial Number | Microsoft Cloud ...

ConfigMgr Console Queries: Serial Number. By update J SCCM, SCCM 2012, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. No Comments; 1; 0. ... Give your query a name. You also have the option of limiting a query to a particular collection, either by …

Creating an SCCM Collection from List of Computers in Excel

Creating an SCCM Collection from an List of Computers in Excel. Published by Chris Kibble on June 3, ... One thing to note is that you’re adding systems by name when you do it in a query, and not as direct adds. ... Create a new query in SCCM. You can do this under queries, or as part of a collection, whatever is needed. ...

SOLVED - Find user name and computer name in SCCM ...

· I have a question. When inside of the Configuration manager and looking at a collection I don't know what the users computer is because it doesn't show a name associated with the computer. Is there a way to display the computer name and the user's name on the same screen so I can remote to it?. I want to get the user name and computer in sccm.

SCCM - get all User Name with Machine Name : SCCM

System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection - version 1802; Flair: ... SCCM - get all User Name with Machine Name . submitted 11 months ago by maxcoder88. Hi There, ... I am sure you can do a query in PS that gets the same information. I dont know anything about querying SCCM …